On the design wall this week is Sew Many Strips. The center blocks are done- if you remember I had only finished one block back at our retreat in May. Now I have all 64 blocks done and will be sewing them together and working on the outer border. I have used up quite a bit of my 1 1/2 strips on this one.
This quilt finishes at a queen size, but I may be making it a bit bigger to fit on the King size bed in our guest room. It is nice to be back at my machine. I am loving my new studio. Now if I could just get the Longarm up and running. More on that story in an upcoming post. Have a great week!
This project is looking great. Wow! You have done a lot of work on it. Feels good to reduce the 1 1/2" strip stash.ReplyDelete